Captain Tom 100
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Raise as much as you can
Sign up to Captain Tom 100
Take on a 100-challenge, any time between Friday 30 April and Monday 3 May, and raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
100 ideas to get started
Your challenge can be anything you like – from walking 100 metres to baking 100 cakes. Need some inspiration? Take a look at some ideas!
The Captain Tom 100 challenge
In April last year, Captain Tom Moore walked 100 laps of his garden to spread the hope for a better tomorrow, and raised an incredible £38.9 million for the NHS COVID-19 appeal.
Now it's your turn to build on that legacy. Sign up to the Captain Tom 100, raise funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and create a brighter tomorrow for people living with cystic fibrosis.
Do it your way!
Everyone, of all ages and abilities, is invited! Take on a challenge around the number 100, anytime and anywhere, over Captain Tom's birthday weekend (Friday 30 April – Monday 3 May). To get involved, simply:
- Think of your 100 challenge – that could be walking 100 steps, scoring 100 goals, baking 100 cakes, climbing 100 stairs, hopping 100 laps of the garden or writing a 100-word poem. Take a look here if you are in need of inspiration.
- Set up your JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving page and choose to fundraise for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
- Ask your friends and family to sponsor you.
- Take on your 100-challenge any time between Friday 30 April and Monday 3 May.
- Share your 100-challenge on social media using #CaptainTom100
Why support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Captain Tom believed in a better tomorrow, and so do we.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a catastrophic effect on charities, with the cancellation of thousands of events and the loss of billions in income. By taking part in the Captain Tom 100 for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, you will be helping to fund vital services and support to ensure that everyone with cystic fibrosis can look forward to a long and healthy life.
When you join our Captain Tom Team CF participants, you will get:
- A Team CF top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to the Team CF Facebook community sharing challenge ideas, fundraising support and story telling.
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.