Further information and support
Looking for further information and support around transplants? Check out these resources from us and other organisations.
Our transplant grants
General psychological support
- Manage your mind: The mental fitness guide by Butler, Grey and Hope (2018, Oxford University Press)
- Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust self-help leaflets
- Transplant Sport is the UK’s largest charity promoting active recovery for transplant recipients and increasing awareness of the benefits of organ donation.
Post-lung transplant nutrition for people with cystic fibrosis
Our post-lung transplant nutrition leaflet aims to provide information about how your dietary and nutritional needs may change following a lung transplant.
- the first few months following a transplant
- weight management
- bone health
- cystic fibrosis-related diabetes (CFRD)
- vitamin supplements
- gastrointestinal issues
- raised cholesterol levels
- kidney problems
- chronic rejection
Get the information about transplants you need with these booklets designed for people with CF, parents of children with CF, or friends and family.
Research we fund
We fund research to tackle some of the most pressing issues in CF today. Find out how your donations are making a difference.
We are here to shout loud and campaign hard for better care and services for people with cystic fibrosis (CF), but to really be heard we need you to join us!