GLPG2737-CL-105 Assessment of multiple oral doses of GLPG2451/GLPG2222
- Therapeutic category
- Restore CFTR Function
- Trial status
- Completed Participating Centres
- Phase I
Assessment of safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of multiple oral doses of the combination of GLPG2451 and GLPG2222, with or without GLPG2737, in adult subjects with cystic fibrosisThis is a Phase Ib, multi-center, open-label, nonrandomized multiple cohorts study to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of multiple doses of a combination treatment of GLPG2451 and GLPG2222, with and without GLPG2737, in adult subjects with Cystic Fibrosis.
- Trial Reference Number
- Trial type
- CFTR Modulators
- Recruitment target
- Last edited date
- CF sponsor
- CF sponsor type
Who can take part?
- Top inclusion criteria
- Homozygous or Heterozygous (with non-responsive mutation on 2nd allele) for F508del mutation
- Sweat chloride concentration ≥60 mmol/L at screening.
- A body weight of ≥40 kg at screening.
- Top exclusion criteria
- Medical history of cataract (or lens opacity) and/or glaucoma.