Bath Half Marathon
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Sign up for Bath Half today
Secure your place on the start line for Team CF for only £25!
Got your own place?
If you have purchased your own place, you can still run for Team CF. No fundraising target, just get out there and run!
Why run the Bath Half Marathon?
The Bath Half Marathon is one of the longest established and most popular city-centre road events in the UK. It covers a two lap, 13.1 mile (21.1km) traffic-free course that straddles both sides of the River Avon. The race begins from 7am and the circular route starts and finishes in Great Pulteney Street, the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
Volunteer with us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team!
I was doing the odd run here or there and then I started looking at virtual runs and 10km events, which was just what I needed to focus on to stay on top of my physical health and improve my mental health as well.Craig
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.