Belfast City Marathon
- Cost of Entry
Register for the Bristol Marathon today!
Let us know!
If you have purchased your own place, you can still run for Team CF. No fundraising target, just get out there and run!
- Location: Stormont Estate.
- Entry type: Marathon run, Team Relay, Walk & Fun Run.
- Cost of entry: Marathon (unregistered) £55, Marathon (club registered) £53, Team relay £120, Walk £30, Fun Run £12-£14.
- Sponsorship: Simply raise what you can!
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
Volunteer with us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team!
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust gave me amazing support when I chose to run for them. Not only were they fantastic in the build up, helping me raise sponsorships, but on the day they gave me the boost I needed to get a great time!Jane Smith, previous participant
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.