Ben Nevis Trek Weekend
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Do you think you've got what it takes? Join Team CF for this challenging sponsored walk and we'll be with you every step of the way.
Get in touch
Let us know if you have any questions about the event
On a clear day the view from the peak is one of the most breath-taking sights in Scotland. Grab friends and family from across the country for this challenging trek, climbing the United Kingdom’s highest mountain. This is not an easy hike; there will be sweat, quite possibly tears and we promise your legs will ache afterwards, but its an amazing chance to get together and help fight for a life unlimited for those affected by cystic fibrosis.
For cross-infection risk management, if you have cystic fibrosis, please contact us before signing up to this event!
Your Ben Nevis Trek Weekend includes all of this:
- Two nights BB&D accommodation in a fabulous Scottish Hotel & Leisure Club*
- A goody bag on arrival
- Transfer from Glasgow - Fort William - Glasgow
- Packed lunch for your walk
- Experienced guides to lead your Ben Nevis Challenge
*Rooms are based on two sharing (if you require a single room please contact us). We also have a limited number of family rooms that sleep 3, please specify if this is a requirement and we will do our best to accommodate.
Travel to Fort William on Friday to start the ascent on Saturday morning, with your transfer back to Glasgow on the Sunday morning. Due to the nature of this event we have to be quite strict with timings, an itinerary will be sent prior to the event weekend.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF T-Shirt
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
The CF community are a family and when our family fundraises we do it for every single member of that family and we’ll keep going until every single one of them has what they need to live a long and healthy life.Kate
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.