- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Entries for 2023 are now open, join Team CF today and we will see you in Brighton!
Got your own place?
If you have purchased your own place, you can still run for Team CF! No fundraising target, just raise as much as you can!
Why run the Brighton Marathon?
The fantastic Brighton Marathon is the second biggest 26.2-mile race event in the South East of England. This fast, flat route takes in the city and the seaside, making for an exciting first marathon or a great place to get a new personal best.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
Do you or some of your friends and family want to cheer and support you along the route? They can order some cheering materials like banners, foam hands and cheer sticks to make them stand out here!
Volunteer with us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team!
It’s always been at the back of my mind to try and do something for the CF Trust as my family had done so much for me when I was little.Craig
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.