- Cost of Entry
Whether this is your first 10km race, or you're a regular competitor you won't be disappointed when it comes to the Bristol 10km!
Let us know!
Get in touch if you are fundraising as part of Team CF at the Bristol 10km!
The Bristol 10km route takes runners of all abilities around Bristol’s historic Harbourside and through the Avon Gorge, taking in the sights of this fantastic city including Brunel’s Clifton suspension bridge.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
Volunteer with us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team!
I feel hugely proud of myself. It is not easy when you are battling a health condition to keep the balance right and ensure you don't push yourself too hard, it takes determination to succeed.Rachael
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.