Cardiff Half Marathon
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Take on this challenge and help us all beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Got your own place?
If you already have a place in the 2021 event, let us know and we'll send you everything you need to run with Team CF!
Take part in one of the UK's biggest and best road races on an iconic course around Wales' capital city! The Cardiff University Cardiff Half Marathon has grown into one of the largest and most exciting road races in the United Kingdom.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
Volunteer with us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team!
I really hope the money I raised can make a small difference to someone out there, whether it's to provide support to a family, or whether it goes towards an important research study into new treatments.Rachael
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.