Glencoe Marathon Gathering
- Cost of Entry
Take the first step and sign up to the Glencoe Marathon
We are delighted to be an official charity partner for this incredible off-road marathon. It is an epic trail run that ascends a total of 1,369 metres from the foothills of Ben Nevis through to the heart of Glencoe. For 2022 there is a new route starting at the Lochaber Leisure centre Fort William. From there it follows the West Highland Way through Kinlochleven and descends the iconic Devil’s Staircase into the heart of legendary Glencoe, finishing at the Glencoe Mountain Resort.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
At the finishing line I met Emma my girlfriend and her mum, the looks on their faces really gave me a sense of the magnitude of what I had just done and calls with my mum and dad both telling me how proud they were made the accomplishment feel real and I wanted to do it all again.Tom
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.