Great Manchester Half Marathon
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Charity Places are sold out
Register your interest for the 2022 event and we will be in touch when registrations open!
Got your own place?
You can still join Team CF! No minimum fundraising target - just do your best and enjoy the run.
This is your chance to take on a exciting 13.1-mile challenge in the heart of the beautiful city of Manchester!
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
Volunteer with us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team!
It was just brilliant seeing everyone having fun, working together and raising money for a cause that is so close to their hearts. Everyone said that they had lots of fun and loved seeing other CF families from across the country who they would not have had the opportunity to meet or spend time.Kate
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.