Great South Run
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Get your place today!
Pledge to raise £250 to support out vital work and gain a place with Team CF in this fantastic race!
Got your own place?
If you have your own place, you can still use it to run with Team CF! Just let us know - there's no minimum fundraising target.
The Great South Run - one of the highlights in our events calendar! Take in the crisp sea air on this fast, flat, 10-mile route, starting at 9am in Southsea and finishing on seafront with beautiful views of the Isle of Wight.
If you've never visited the South Coast now is your chance! Join Team CF and raise vital funds to help improve the lives of people with cystic fibrosis.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
Volunteer with us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team!
I absolutely love fundraising for the CF Trust and it is difficult for me to name just one event because I have enjoyed so many and would be happy to do any of them again.Kate
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.