National Three Peaks Challenge
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Already got a place?
If you've secured your place with Global Adventures already or if you're organising your own challenge we'd love to support you throughout your journey. Let us know and join Team CF today!
- Day One - Meet in Glasgow and transfer for Fort William for dinner, briefing and overnight.
- Day Two - Early start to trek Ben Nevis. Descend and transfer to Scafell Pike stopping for dinner en route. Summit Scafell Pike and transfer to Snowdon overnight.
- Day Three - Another early start to summit Snowdon. Descend and walk to Llanberis for lunch, glowing with accomplishment you will then transfer to Chester Train Station where the challenge will be completed!
With a target trekking time of 15 hours, you will climb around 9,500 feet and have walked approximately 21 miles. It's no wonder this charity challenge is the most highly regarding trekking challenge in the UK!
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF T-Shirt
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
This was the hardest thing I have ever done but I'm so proud to have taken on the National Three Peaks, ticked a biggie off my bucket list all whilst representing the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and raising lots of money in the process!Previous Participant
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.