Northampton Lift Tower Abseil
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Are you brave enough to face the drop? Face your fears and take on an exhilarating abseil from this iconic building!
Does the date not suit?
Check out our other abseil at Devil's Gorge in September!
The abseil is a staggering 400 feet descent on the outside of the building - a difficult but exhilarating challenge!
The National Lift Tower was originally built to test lifts. Now, along with other resources such as emergency escape system tests, the tower hosts a permanent abseil. Featuring 'The Big One' on the exterior of the building, as well as smaller abseils at 150-200 feet in the interior of the tower.
- Minimum age to enter this event: 14 years.
- Please read through the terms and conditions and disclaimer before signing up for this event.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF T-Shirt
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
I had such a fantastic time at this event, conquering my fear of heights and raising money for a charity close to my heart!Previous Participant
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.