Robin Hood Half Marathon
- Cost of Entry
Sign up for the Robin Hood Half Marathon Today
Got your place?
If you've already signed up, let us know you're running for the Trust!
Event Information :
A picturesque route taking you along Victoria Embankment, River Trent, past Nottingham Castle, Robin Hood statue, The Park and Wollaton Park where you're bound to see a few deer roaming. Finishing on Victoria Embankment Recreation ground next to the River Trent.
The course itself is great for both seasoned runners and beginners alike – for beginners whose key objective is to complete the course, to more regular long-distance event runners, looking to beat their personal best time. It is a single lap 13.1 mile (21.1km) traffic-free course.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
I ran for CF as Emma is a sufferer and living with her this year has given me an insight in to her daily struggles. Seeing how new treatments have really helped her be more comfortable is the driver in me wanting to raise more money so more solutions and advances can be made.Tom
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.