Snowdon Trek Weekend
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Sign up to the weekend trek challenge
Taking place on 6 - 8 May 2022 the Snowdon Trek Weekend will return!
In return for a registration fee of £99 and a recommended fundraising target of £199, your Snowdon Challenge sponsored walk includes all of this:
- Return coach travel from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station if needed
- Two nights B&B accommodation in the Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia
- Dinner included at the hotel on both nights
- Packed lunch for your walk
- Experienced guides to lead your Great Strides Snowdon challenge
For cross-infection risk management, if you have cystic fibrosis, please contact us before signing up to this event! The minimum age to take part in this event is 12, and anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult during their trek.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF T-Shirt
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
It was just brilliant seeing everyone having fun, working together and raising money for a cause that is so close to their hearts. Everyone said that they had lots of fun and loved seeing other CF families from across the country who they would not have had the opportunity to meet or spend time.Kate
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.