Join Team CF in 2019 and take on the Bath Half Marathon which offers a fast, flat route in a beautiful city!
- Date: 17 March 2019
- Times: 07:00 onwards
- Location: Bath, Somerset
- Cost of entry: Free of charge
- Fundraising target: £199
Race Day Information:
- The route covers a two-lap 13.1-mile (21.1km) traffic-free course straddling both sides of the River Avon, giving excellent opportunities for spectators to watch the runners at a number of locations around the course.
- Both the half marathon and Family Fun Run start and finish in Great Pulteney Street, in the heart of the World Heritage city.
How we'll support you:
Whichever way you decide to join our team, we'll give you loads of support and encouragement along the way, including -
- Team CF running top with letters
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- New online interactive training zone
- Team e-newsletters
- Pre and post race chats, snacks and photos!
Apply for a charity place
Get a charity place for free and pledge to raise just £199!
Apply for a place
Already have a place?
If you have already purchased your own place, click here. There's no minimum fundraising target, just get out there and run!
Join the team
Will your family and friends be cheering you on? Join our Team CF cheer crews
Order a cheer pack today, take your banners & balloons and set up your own cheer station on route!
Get a cheer pack
Why run for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.