The marathon covers a 26 mile course that includes 300 steps and 14 gates, passing through the picturesque Sussex villages of Jevington, Alfriston, Litlington, Friston Forest, the Cuckmere Valley and Seven Sisters, including Birling Gap and Beachy Head. Take on this challenge and help raise awareness and raise money to fight for a life unlimited.
Event location and timings:
- Bedes School, Dukes Drive, Eastbourne
- 9am start
Here's how to sign up
Sign up for your own place here!
- Pay your registration fee
- Email: email@example.com or contact the events team on 020 3795 2176 and let us know you have a place!
- Fundraise as much as you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, e-newsletters and a free t-shirt from us!
Running with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!