The Belfast City Marathon has been postponed to Sunday 20 September 2020 due to COVID-19, please read the statement below for more information.
Sign up today
Join us to make the most of the new route, trialled in 2019, which is flatter, faster and encompasses the whole city.
- Location: Stormont Estate.
- Entry type: Marathon run, Team Relay, Walk & Fun Run.
- Cost of entry: Marathon (unregistered) £55, Marathon (club registered) £53, Team relay £120, Walk £30, Fun Run £12-£14.
- Sponsorship: Simply raise what you can!
Sign up today
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top to wear with pride during the race (and of course for the post-race selfies!)
- Fundraising pack and ideas to help you maximise your fundraising efforts
- Access to our online interactive Training Zone, so you can meet (albeit virtually!) and swap tips with like minded Team CF Runners.
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters so you can see where your money goes.
Cheer them on!
Are your friends and family coming to support you? Let us know and we'll kit them out with all the balloons and banners they need to stand out from the crowd!
Order a Cheer Pack
Why run for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Apply for a place
Sign up for a place and join Team CF in our fight for a life unlimited for everyone with cystic fibrosis.
Not running in the event this year? Come along and help out before and during the big day!
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust gave me amazing support when I chose to run for them. Not only were they fantastic in the build up, helping me raise sponsorships, but on the day they gave me the boost I needed to get a great time!