Join 17,500 other runners in the iconic Belfast City Marathon.
- Date: 3 May 2020
- Times: Various depending on race
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Cost of entry: Various
- Fundraising target: No minimum
The event is due to take place on Sunday 3rd May 2020. The route changed for 2019 and proved to be very popular as it was flatter and faster and encompasses North, East, South and West of the City. This will no doubt see a higher level of spectators and support throughout the 26.2 miles for 2020.
Entries for 2020 are not yet open. Please keep checking back to this page for when entries open soon!
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top to wear with pride during the race (and of course for the post-race selfies!)
- Fundraising pack and ideas to help you maximise your fundraising efforts
- Access to our online interactive Training Zone, so you can meet (albeit virtually!) and swap tips with like minded Team CF Runners.
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters so you can see where your money goes.
"CF Trust gave me amazing support when I chose to run for them. Not only were they fantastic in the build up helping me raise sponsorships, but on the day gave me the boost I needed to get a great time!"
Jane Smith, Previous Participant
Why run for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Would you like to know more?
If you already have a place, or would like to apply for a charity place, please apply above. If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!