Join Team CF on the beach in 2019!
- Date: April 27 to 28 2019
- Times: Various depending on race
- Location: Blackpool
- Cost of entry: Free for Charity Place runners or various fees depending on race
- Fundraising target: Various
The Blackpool Festival of Running returns for 2019 to be even bigger and better!
As always the event is run on Blackpool's Promenade's passing all the great landmarks and tourist spots. The festival is ideal for all the family with distances ranging from 2k right up to a Full Marathon.
In exchange we promise to support you every step of the way, with;
- A branded T-Shirt or Running Vest to wear on the day with pride (don't forget to selfie!)
- A fundraising pack jam-packed full of ideas to help you maximise your fundraising
- An introduction to your local Community Fundraiser
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated about the race and how your fundraising helps
- Access to our exclusive online training zone
- Inclusion in our closed Team CF Runners group on Facebook, where you can meet (albeit virtually!) and swap tips with fellow runners
- Any other support you may need in the run up to the big day, we're here to help!
Apply for a charity place
If you have already purchased your own place, click here. There's no minimum fundraising target, just get out there and run!
Apply for a place
Purchase your own place.
To purchase your own place, click here. There's no minimum fundraising target, just get out there and run!
Join the team
"CF Trust gave me amazing support when I chose to run for them. Not only were they fantastic in the build up helping me raise sponsorships, but on the day gave me the boost I needed to get a great time!"
Jane Smith, Previous Participant
Why run for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.