Join Team CF near the beach in 2019!
The Blackpool Festival of Running returns for 2019 to be even bigger and better!
As always the event is run on Blackpool's Promenade's passing all the great landmarks and tourist spots. The festival is ideal for all the family with distances ranging from 2k right up to a Full Marathon.
How to join Team CF at the 2019 Blackpool Festival of Running;
Choose your race, the minimum age and sponsorship pledge varies per race:
- 2k Race (open to age 6+) - Sponsorship Pledge £50
- 5k Race (open to age 11+) - Sponsorship Pledge £100
- 10k Race (open to age 15+) - Sponsorship Pledge £125
- Half Marathon (open to age 17+) - Sponsorship Pledge £200
- Full Marathon (open to age 18+) - Sponsorship Pledge £300
To apply for one of our FREE Charity Places, simply click on the button below to download an application form, complete and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for a Charity Place
Alternatively, you can purchase your Own Place in any of the above events for a small fee, all we ask is that you raise as much as you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. If you do choose this option, don't forget to drop us a line at email@example.com to let us know you are running for us (and more importantly, so that we can send you your freebies!)
Purchase your Own Place
In exchange we promise to support you every step of the way, with;
- A branded T-Shirt or Running Vest to wear on the day with pride (don't forget to selfie!)
- A fundraising pack jam-packed full of ideas to help you maximise your fundraising
- An introduction to your local Community Fundraiser
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated about the race and how your fundraising helps
- Access to our exclusive online training zone
- Inclusion in our closed Team CF Runners group on Facebook, where you can meet (albeit virtually!) and swap tips with fellow runners
- Any other support you may need in the run up to the big day, we're here to help!
If you have any queries about this event or any other, please contact the Events team on 0203 795 2176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org