We are proud to be the official charity partner of the Cardiff Bay Run and we invite you to join us on the day to run with Team CF!
- Date: 31 March 2019
- Times: 8am onwards
- Location: Cardiff Bay, Wales
- Cost of entry: Free of charge
- Fundraising target: £100
Race day information:
- Set in the heart of Cardiff’s historic Bay, the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run is a flat, fast and friendly event for all ages and abilities.Previously known as the Cardiff Bay 5 Mile, the race returned in 2017 with a stunning new 10km course around Cardiff Bay.The route takes in all of Cardiff Bay’s most iconic landmarks, starting and finishing in Roald Dahl Plass and passing the Wales Millennium Centre, Mermaid Quay, the Pierhead Building, Senedd, Porth Teigr and the Cardiff Bay Barrage.
- Before and after the race, do come over to our charity stand in the event village for refreshments, photo booth and congratulations! We'd love to meet you.
How we'll support you:
Whichever way you decide to join our team, we'll give you loads of support and encouragement along the way, including:
- Team CF running top with letters
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- New online interactive training zone
- Team e-newsletters
- Pre and post race chats, snacks and photos!
Check back soon for details on 2020!
Get a charity place for free with a minimum fundraising target of £100!
Register your interest for 2020
Already have a place?
If you have already purchased your own place, click here. There's no minimum fundraising target, just get out there and run!
Join team CF
Will your family and friends be cheering you on? Join our Team CF cheer crews
Order a cheer pack today, take your banners & balloons and set up your own cheer station on route!
Get a cheer pack
Why run for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!