This flat course is the perfect half marathon to reach your personal best!
- Date: 26 May 2019
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Time: 8am
- Cost of entry: Free charity places or £35.05
- Fundraising target: £250 for charity places
- Take advantage of one of our free charity places in exchange for a pledge to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust with sponsorship of £250 or more.
- Alternatively purchase your own place and run for us, just raise whatever you can!
- Fast & flat, this course was voted the fastest marathon in the UK by Runners World
- Ideal if it’s your first marathon or you are looking for a PB.
- The Edinburgh Marathon has sold out every year since 2008 and is the second largest marathon in the UK, behind only London..
- Starting in Potterow and finishing in the coastal town of Musselburgh
The magical city of Edinburgh plays host to Scotlands most iconic race. Choose from 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, Team Relay, Junior or a Full Marathon, by joining Team CF at this fabulous event you will be helping us fight for a Life Unlimited.
However you get a place, we promise all runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top to wear with pride on the day
- Fundraising pack crammed full of ideas
- New online interactive Training Zone
- Regular team e-newsletters
- Cheer points along the route to spur you on!
Apply for a place
Here you can apply for either a free charity place or purchase your own place to run for us!
Apply for a place
"CF Trust gave me amazing support when I chose to run for them. Not only were they fantastic in the build up helping me raise sponsorship, but on the day gave me the boost I needed to get a great time!"
Jane Smith, Previous Participant
Why run for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.