Experience the iconic sights of Edinburgh at night as you take on the 50-mile Edinburgh Night Ride!
On the route you'll cycle by the Royal Mile, the Castle, the Scott Monument, including Arthur's Seat with stunning night views of the city from the Royal Observatory and past the Scottish Parliament, Holyrood Palace and many more attractions.
Here's how to be part of Team CF:
Entries for the 2017 Edinburgh Night Ride are now open, so secure your place and let us know!
We promise all our riders loads of support and encouragement along the way including;
- A Team CF T-Shirt to wear with pride during the ride, and of course for those all important post-race selfies!
- Fundraising pack and ideas to help you maximise your fundraising potential for this event
- Online interactive zone with tons of training tips and advice
- Team e-newsletters to keep you up to date with how your efforts are helping those with CF
- Marshalled checkpoints providing complimentary snacks and refreshments
- A high-vis vest per rider
- Support vehicles, mechanical support, hot meal at the half way point and a whole lot of fun.
By joining Team CF you are helping us fight for a life unlimited for everyone living with the condition.