Join the CF running community for the Virtual Faversham 10k!
Due to COVID-19 and restriction on mass gatherings and social distancing, sadly we had had to make the difficult decision to cancel the Faversham 10km organised for the 20 September.
In it's place we are happy to announce the Virtual Faversham 10km which is running between 19 and 26 September.
How it works:
- You can complete your 10km run anytime between 19th (1am onwards) and 26th September (finishes at 6pm), it can be the Faversham 10km route or you can choose whichever route suits you in your local area. (Runs completed outside of this timeframe will not qualify)
- All you need to do is download the Race Map app on your phone via playstore or apple store, we will send you a link via email to join the event a week before and when you complete the distance you will be added to our leader board!
- Or you can send in a screenshot of our completed run from a GPS tracking device or add to be added onto the leader board!
- All participants will be sent a finisher's shirt and medal in the post after the event.
Sign up now
Register for the Virtual Faversham 10km today and join Team CF!
- Date: 19 - 26th September 2020
- Location: The Abbey School, Faversham or anywhere you want!
- Time: Anytime!
- Cost: £18
Here's how we'll support you
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Online interactive training hub
- Team e-newsletters
- Finisher's medal and T-shirt in the post upto 4 weeks after event
Why run for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Supported by Kesson Physiotherapy
In an effort to be more sustainable this year we are going plastic free and having water boxes instead of plastic water bottles. Supported by Edible Culture.