The Fleetwood 10k is the perfect race for runners of all abilities with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Date: April 7 2019
- Times: 10am
- Location: Marine Hall Gardens, Esplanade, Fleetwood
- Cost of entry: Free charity place or £16 for your own place
- Fundraising target: £125, if you sign up for a charity place
- You must be aged 15 or over on race day, to enter.
- If you sign up for one of our free charity places, there is a minimum sponsorship pledge of £125
- If you would like to sign up for your own place, with no minimum sponsorship pledge, click here.
- The race starts behind the registration area on the outer pathway and runs along Fleetwood's Outer Promenade and Esplanade with great views over Morecambe Bay.
Already have a place?
If you have already purchased your own place, click below to let us know. There's no minimum fundraising target, just get out there and run!
Join the team
Apply for a charity place
Click below to sign up for one of our exclusive charity places. The minimum fundraising target is £125.
Sign up here
Why run for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Running with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.