A once in a lifetime chance to abseil one of Scotland's most iconic structures for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
This is an amazing opportunity to complete a 165ft freefall abseil from one of Scotland's most iconic structures the Forth Rail Bridge The Forth Bridge Abseil is a real adrenaline rush for the daring and the ultimate challenge for the rest of us! No previous experience is necessary to take part; it is suitable for everyone over the age of sixteen. A team of highly skilled instructors from the Glasgow Climbing Centre will ensure you are equipped with all you need to make your abseil as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Initial Sign Up Fee: TBC
Minimum Sponsorship Pledge TBC
How to take part in 2019:
Places for the 2018 abseil are now completely sold out, you can register your interest with us for the 2019 event so that you are first in the queue when we get sign up information.
Register my Interest
In exchange for your support we promise to look after you every step of the way, you can expect from us;
- A branded Cystic Fibrosis Trust T-Shirt to wear with pride on the day during your abseil
- A Trust presence on the day to welcome you, provide refreshments, calm any nerves, take your photo and greet you at the bottom
- Regular e-newsletters and updates on the big day and the work of the Trust that you are supporting
- Access to our exclusive Facebook Group for all supporters with a thirst for adrenaline!
- Help & support along the way with your fundraising or anything else you think you may need
Are you brave enough to take on the challenge?
This amazing abseil is organised for charities by the amazing Rotary Club of South Queensferry. Access to the Forth Rail Bridge is only possible due to the generosity of Network Rail
Anyone over the age of 16 can take part, those under 18 will need consent from a parent or legal guardian.