Glencoe Marathon Gathering
The Glencoe Marathon, the first marathon to be run through this amazing landscape, links the great Glencoe with Glen Nevis. Taking in the Devil’s Staircase, a grueling 500 metre climb over the eastern edge of the truly fearsome Aonach Eagach Ridge, runners will be rewarded at every turn with views of some of the most stunning and dramatic mountains in the Scottish Highlands. The Mamores Half Marathon joins the marathon route at Kinlochleven. The Glen Nevis 10K circumnavigates and summits Cow Hill behind Fort William adding 360 degree views of highland mountains and coastlines.
We are delighted to be able to offer FREE Charity Places in this incredible running event in exchange for a pledge to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. In return we promise to deliver an exceptional support experience all the way to the finish line, including;
- Regular newsletters keeping you up to date with all things Glencoe
- A Cystic Fibrosis branded running top to wear with pride on the day
- Exclusive access to our online training zone
- An invitation to out CFT Runners Facebook Group where you can meet and swap tips with other like-minded supporters
- Event day support including greeting you along the route and at the finish line
To find out how you can take part in this exciting new addition to the Cystic Fibrosis Event Calendar please choose your distance below.