Great Aberdeen Run
Famed for its sparkling architecture, Aberdeen is lined with classic granite buildings as well as an abundance of museums, galleries, parks, and gardens. The city is cosmopolitan with plenty of exciting festivals and events happening all year-round creating a distinct cultural offering. With its own beach nestled only a stones through from the city centre, ships dock in the working harbour and regularly spotted are the dolphins that leap at the harbour mouth. Becoming increasingly well known for its delectable food and drink offering, Aberdeen is a fantastic place to try local produce. From stylish to traditional bars, fine dining restaurants and bistros, there’s no shortage of places to sample local craft beers, fresh seafood, Aberdeen Angus Beef and of course, their famous whisky.
The Great Aberdeen Run is the latest addition to the Great Runs series and you can choose from a Half Marathon, 10k or Family Mile; a mini-run open to 3-15 year olds.
To take part in this exciting new race, simply sign up using the online portal on the Great Runs website which can be found here. Then all you need to do is use your place to raise as much money for Cystic Fibrosis as possible! In return we will provide;
- An exclusive CF branded t-shirt to wear with pride during the race (and for those all important finish line selfies!)
- A fundraising pack which is absolutely jam-packed with ideas on how to maximise your fundraising efforts.
- An invite to our online interactive Training Zone, where you can get access to all kinds of useful info.
- Team enewsletters so you can see where your money is going and the difference it is making
- Access to our exclusive social media running group where you can meet (virtually of course) and swap tips with other Team CF Runners.
In order to provide you with the appropriate level of support (and more importantly, so you get your freebies!) please let us know you are taking part on behalf of Team CF by clicking 'Register Online' below, once you have secured your place.
For enquiries about this, or any other event, please complete the following enquiry form.