Take part in Great Manchester Run with Team CF perfect for taking the next step on your running journey.
- Date: 19 May 2019
- Times: 7am onwards
- Location: Manchester
- Cost of entry: £20
- Fundraising target: £199
Race Day Information:
Make 2019 this year the greatest ever for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust! Take part in Europe’s biggest 10km and race around the sights of Manchester or take part in the Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run Half Marathon, perfect for taking the next step on your running journey. The fast, flat course is a great event for runners of all abilities.
- We've got lots in store for our fantastic runners this year to support you on race day. Before and after the race, do come over to our stand in Albert Square for refreshments and congratulations! We'd love to meet you.
How we'll support you:
- Team CF running top with letters
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Online interactive training zone
- Team e-newsletters
- Pre and post race chats, snacks and photos at the Charity Village!
Apply for a charity place
Get a charity place for £20 and pledge to raise £199!
Get your half marathon place!
Get your 10K place!
Already have a place?
If you have already purchased your own place, join the team. There's no minimum fundraising target, just get out there and run!
Join the team
Will your family and friends be cheering you on? Join our Team CF cheer crews
Order a cheer pack today, take your banners & balloons and set up your own cheer station on route!
Get a cheer pack
Why run for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.