Gather friends and family together for this 65km challenge!
The route takes in the beautiful scenery of the outstanding Peak District. This is one not to be missed!
Gather friends, family and colleagues together to take on this immense challenge - we'd love to have you with us, and we'll be with you from the moment you sign up, with training plans and fundraising ideas!
With a team of four to six people, you will need to complete the route within 17 hours. You'll need a support car to meet you at pre-defined checkpoints to help you refuel and carry spare kit for you. For FAQ's about this event, click here!
How to get involved?
Simply download, complete and return the form below to us at email@example.com
- Teams MUST be a minimum of four people plus a support driver, who will meet you at checkpoints to refuel and repair the team for the rest of the hike!
- Registration fee: £75
- Sponsorship target: £1,000 per team
The entry fee covers the support driver and the first six walkers in a team - £10 for each extra walker over six.
Entries for 2018 are now closed but if you would like to register your interest for the 2019 event please drop us a message below!
Register my Interest
"I enjoyed being part of a group of people, driven to complete the challenge because of their conviction to raise funds for Cystic Fibrosis" Anon - Feedback from 2015 event.
Join Team CF and we promise to give all our walkers loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF exclusive Great Strides top for the day
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Invite to our online interactive Training Zone
- Event newsletters and e-newsletters
- Event support including maps, guides and first aid
- On the day hospitality
Walking with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.