Great Strides 65 Surrey Hills is back for another year!
Gather friends, family and colleagues together to help us fight for a life unlimited, and take on this incredible 65km team challenge! Taking in the Surrey Hills an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, you'll be put through your paces with this multi-terrain, rolling hills route!
Event location and times:
- Surrey Hills
- The start line is on the, kindly donated, Hampton Estate Farm in Seale, Farnham
- Start time between 5am-7am depending on the wave you are allocated nearer the time
- Teams must be a minimum of four people, plus a support driver who will meet you at each checkpoint and help you refuel and re-bandage for the next hike.
- Early Bird entry fee: £60 per team (£75 as of 1 February)
- Maximum of six people per team or a £10 fee per extra person is added.
- Sponsorship target: £1000 per team
- 65km/roughly 40 miles
- We recommend that you aim to finish within 16-18 hours
- There will be portaloos at some checkpoints, and public toilets at others
- This is a self-navigated route, map reading skills are essential!
- Map of the route
- Route profile
For more information please read the event FAQ's!
Here's how to sign up:
Fill in this form for a team place!
- Send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org - please ensure you fill out the form fully otherwise it will not be accepted.
- Receive a confirmation of your place in the event from us
- Receive your Information Pack!
- Fundraise your £1000 as a team!
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, e-newsletters and a free technical t-shirt on the day