Great Strides 65 Surrey Hills is back for another year!
Gather friends, family and colleagues together to help us fight for a life unlimited, and take on this incredible 65km team challenge! Taking in the Surrey Hills an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, you'll be put through your paces with this multi-terrain, rolling hills route!
Event location and times:
- Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- The start is on the Hampton Estate, close to the village of Seale (between Guildford and Farnham)
- Start time between 6am-7.30am depending on the wave to which you are allocated close to the date of the event
- Teams must be a minimum of four people, plus a support driver who will meet you at each checkpoint and help you refuel and re-bandage for the next hike.
- Early Bird entry fee: £60 per team (£75 as of 1 February) - covers a team of six walkers plus the support driver
- There is an option to add extra members to your team at a cost of £10 per person.
- Sponsorship target: £1000 per team
- A circular route of approximately 65km (40 miles)
- We have set an 18 hour cut-off time for completing the route
- There will be portaloos at some checkpoints, and public toilets at others
- This is a self-navigated route
- Map of the route
- Route profile
To help you find your way around the route please find the below navigational files!
- The GPX file can be used for apps such as Strava, Garmin, etc.
- The KML file can be used in Google Maps and Google Earth.
For more information please read the event FAQ's!
Here's how to sign up:
Complete the online entry form for you and your team.
Sign up now!
Your application will be reviewed to ensure that all the relevant information is complete and correct, and you will hear from our team shortly!