The Holly Trail, Epping Forest
A circular walk starting and finishing at the Queen Elizabeth Hunting Lodge, near Chingford Station, using the well established Holly Trail! Take your family along the well maintained tracks and bridleways, with a full sign posted route, and some wonderful views!
We offer loads of support and encouragement along the way, including;
- A Cystic Fibrosis Trust T-Shirt to wear with pride on the day (don't forget to selfie as often as possible!)
- A fundraising pack which is absolutely jammed with ideas to help you maximise your fundraising
- Access to our online interactive training zone
- Support from our community and events team; we're here to help
- Team e-newsletters; so you can see what your fundraising does for those with CF.
- A Trust presence on the day to spur you along (and provide snacks!)
£20 Family Pass (2 Adults & 2 Children)
How to take part
Download your application form!