Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire
A circular walk starting within the working Forest of Dean exploring up to 17 sculptures within. If your very lucky there might be the chance to spot the wild boar! If the full 7km is a bit too long for the children please let us know when you enquire and we will find you a suitable short cut to suit your needs.
Distance: 7km (shorter distances available)
We offer loads of support and encouragement along the way, including;
- A Cystic Fibrosis Trust T-Shirt to wear with pride on the day (don't forget to selfie as often as possible!)
- A fundraising pack which is absolutely jammed with ideas to help you maximise your fundraising
- Access to our online interactive training zone
- Support from our community and events team; we're here to help
- Team e-newsletters; so you can see what your fundraising does for those with CF.
- A Trust presence on the day to spur you along (and provide snacks!)
£20 Family Pass (2 Adults & 2 Children)
How to take part
Online applications have now closed. Don't worry you can still sign up on the day, registration opens at 09:00 we will be at the Beechenhurst Lodge Speech House Road, Broadwell, Coleford GL16 7EG - please do let us know if you plan on joining us on the day by emailing email@example.com Thank you.