Hadrians Wall and the Sycamore Gap
A circular walk starting from the visitor centre to the Roman Fort and then along the World Heritage Roman wall footpath to the iconic Sycamore Gap. Enjoy magnificent views of Hadrian's Wall and the Roman Military Way. Explore natural wilderness and become immersed in the history as you return via the Roman Military Way.
We offer loads of support and encouragement along the way, including;
- A Cystic Fibrosis Trust T-Shirt to wear with pride on the day (don't forget to selfie as often as possible!)
- A fundraising pack which is absolutely jammed with ideas to help you maximise your fundraising
- Access to our online interactive training zone
- Support from our community and events team; we're here to help
- Team e-newsletters; so you can see what your fundraising does for those with CF.
- A Trust presence on the day to spur you along (and provide snacks!)
£20 Family Pass (2 Adults & 2 Children)
How to take part
Sign up using the link below then simply raise as much as you can to help us fight for a Life Unlimited!