Most of the 2,000 challengers will walk at a pace that suits them, some will jog parts, and quite a few will run the whole course ultra marathon style. All will experience a test of determination and stamina - with full support all the way to the finish line.
Event location and timings:
- Isle of Wight
- 7am-10am start waves
Essential event information:
- Full Challenge (106km) 24+ hours
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~53km)
- Quarter option (1st/4th ~25km)
- 2 Day Option - 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Camping Options available
- Choose your start time
- Rest Stops at 21, 52, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle busses from finish
Here's how to sign up
Sign up here for your place!
- Pay your registration fee - 50% off your fee until 11 February 2018!
- Email: email@example.com and let us know you have a place!
- Fundrasie as much as you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, e-newsletters, and a free t-shirt
Walking with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.