It's tough, but achievable, and highly rewarding. So why not start a journey - get fitter, push yourself - join us for a real challenge and an unforgettable Bank Holiday weekend!
Most of the 2,000 challengers will walk at a pace that suits them, some will jog parts, and quite a few will run the whole course ultra marathon style. All will experience a test of determination and stamina - with full support all the way to the finish line.
Here is your essential event information:
- Full Challenge (106km) 24+ hours
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~53km)
- Quarter option (1st/4th ~25km)
- 2 Day Option - 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Camping Options available
- Choose your start time
- Rest Stops at 21, 52, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle busses from finish
Our supporters rock!
In the past few years this event has raised over £2,000 by our dedicated supporters. These supporters have family and loved ones that live with CF or who have sadly lost their lives to the condition, and want to help us fight for a life unlimited!
These funds have enabled us to help improve the lives of young people living with cystic fibrosis throughout the UK and we strive to do better year on year!
Here's how you can be a part of Team CF!
20% off registration with code MARCH20
- Sign up to your chosen distance by clicking this link! - And choose Cystic Fibrosis as your chosen charity!
- Receive an email from us with next steps
- Fundraise your pledge (depending on distance) for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive training tips, support, and a free top from us!
- Have fun walking this amazing scenic route!
Please note: In accordance with organiser policies, 50% of your fundraising / sponsorship needs to be with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust 6 weeks prior to the Challenge, with the remaining & any extra, at the latest, 4 weeks after the Challenge. If you at any point have any concerns about raising the money, please do contact us and we will be more than happy to help!
Walking with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.