2018 event date and time coming soon!
The Colour Obstacle Rush is a unique event combining the fun of colour powdered runs, the thrill of an obstacle course and the atmosphere of a music festival.
Over 200,000 participants have taken part in the event so far, and the event will be stepped up another notch in 2018 to bring you a 5k that's even more memorable than before!
They’ll be 25 music zones placed around the course to keep you jammin' between all the obstacles and colour, and after all the fun you've just had during warm-ups, on the course and in the colour festival, you'll have a chance to relax and enjoy some ice-cold refreshments in the special chill-out oasis.
Event location and times:
- Willen Park, Milton Keynes
- First wave leaves at 11am
Here's how to sign up
Sign up for your own place here!
- Pay your registration fee
- Email: email@example.com and let us know you have a place!
- Fundraise as much as you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, e-newsletters and a free running vest from us!
Running with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.