Cycle for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust in July 2018 in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100!
Look upon London's famous landmarks and hear Big Ben chime as you take to the closed roads that lead you 100-miles through the capital, to the stunning countryside of Surrey where straight highways become winding lanes canopied by oak trees.
With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world's best cyclists at London 2012, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
Event location and times:
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- There are a number of start waves from 5am - you will be sent details of yours nearer the time!
- We will be there to see you at the finish line in Green Park - near the 'C' meeting point
Here's how to sign up:
Apply for a ballot place!
- You will find out if you have a place through the ballot in February 2018!
- Fundraise as much as you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust - if you raise over £300 you will receive a free cycling jersey from us!
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support and e-newsletters!
Fill in this form for a charity place!
Apply for a charity place!
- Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recieve a confirmation of your place in the event from us
- Fundraise your £545 pledge for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Recieve access to the online training portal, fundraising support, e-newsletters and a free cycling jersey from us!
Cycling with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.