Swim, wade, crawl, climb, jump, splash and run around this urban obstacle course! Join over 1000 Rat Racers for a wet ‘n’ wild unique running course, linking together many special water and shore based activities at truly iconic venues en route.
If you are serious about fun, then you will love this event!
New for 2017, join the Cystic Fibrosis Trust as we take on a wet & wild obstacle course with a twist! You will run, walk, wade and swim your way through the urban assault course and get very soggy in the waters of the River Tees. The 5km and 10km courses both follow the same outbound route and both take in the Tees Barrage, the famous HM Bark Endeavour Ship jump and the White Water Centre.
Take on the full distance, or for those who love the obstacles but hate the running, the 5km route awaits! As always, no special skills are required, just a pair of trainers and a sense of adventure.
Here's how you can join Team CF for the River Rat Race this year:
Entries are now open to run for Cystic Fibrosis Trust. You can book your place here with the organisers and raise what sponsorship you can!
We will provide you with plenty of support along the way including:
- Team CF t-shirt to wear with pride during the race (we want to see those soggy selfies!)
- Fundraising pack and ideas, to help you maximise your fundraising
- Online exclusive training zone where you can get training tips and help with all things race related
- Team newsletters so you can see where your money is going
- Access to our Team CF Runners Facebook group where you'll meet plenty of likeminded Team CF Runners
So we can deliver the correct level of support to you and (more importantly!) so that you get your freebies, please click 'Register Online' below to let us know once you have your place.
Run with Team CF this year and help make a difference to thousands of lives of those living with cystic fibrosis.
If you have any questions about this or any other event please email email@example.com or call the events team on: 02037 952 176.