Sunday 24th September 2017 is a new date for your diary! The Scottish Half Marathon is the newest event on the UK’s running calendar, with the newly added 'Scottish 10KM' - come and be a part of it with Team CF!
The route is seriously flat & rapid - if you want to set a personal best for a half marathon, then this is the event for you. Starting just outside Edinburgh, you run along the magnificent East Lothian Golf Coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse, Scotland’s oldest racecourse.
If you've never run before, or if this will be your 100th running event, you can't afford to miss out on what is going to be the 'must-do' running event of 2017. It's fresh and it's exciting - give it a go and set your 2017 challenge today!
Here's how you can be part of Team CF at the 2017 Scottish Half Marathon:
1. Entries are now open so book your place, this link take you directly to the event organisers website.
2. Apply for a guaranteed charity place in return for a minimum sponsorship pledge of £250. This pledge is per half marathon place so as an individual, or between the two of you if you're taking on the Duo Challenge.
3. Raise as much as you can for Cystic Fibrosis!
However you get a place, we'll provide you with loads of support and encouragement through your marathon journey including:
- Team CF running top to wear with pride on the day
- Fundraising pack to maximise your fundraising potential
- Online training zone for clever training hints and tips
- E-newsletters so you can see where your money goes
- Private Facebook runners group to share training & fundraising ideas, where you can meet hundreds of likeminded CFT runners
In order to make sure you receive the correct level of support (and to make sure you get all your freebies!) please click on 'Register Online' below to let us know once you have secured your place.
Run with Team CF and help us make a difference for over 10,000 people in the UK living with cystic fibrosis.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!