Summer Solstice Skydive Day
- Date: June 23 2019
- Location: Lancaster, Swindon, Peterborough, Auchterader & Maidstone
- Cost of entry: Free
- Fundraising target: £395
This June, sign up for the ultimate thrill and take part in the Summer Solstice Skydive Day! We have 5 locations across the country for you to choose from (including two new ones in Scotland and Maidstone!) and there is no experience required! You'll be attached to an instructor, who will take control, so you can enjoy the clouds.
Please read Skyline's Terms and Conditions, before signing up.
Take to the skies!
Apply for a charity place by clicking on the link above.
In return to for your pledge to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we promise;
- access to our dedicated skydive team who are on hand to answer any questions or concerns
- regular e-newsletters keeping you up to date and providing loads of helpful tips for fundraising
- an invitation to join our exclusive Adrenaline Facebook group where you can meet other Team CF daredevils online
- A team CF branded t-shirt to wear with pride on the big day
- Any other help and support you feel you may need!
Another time, another place? If this date or these locations don't work for you please take a look at how we can help you tick this once in a lifetime experience off your bucket list!
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.