This fantastic 5K route is a great opportunity to explore the home of two 30-metre high horses!
This fantastic 5K route is a great opportunity to explore the home of two 30-metre high horses! The Kelpies are mythical creatures who love to play at dusk, each one weighs over 300 tonnes. Come and immerse yourself in a light journey with them.
Take a beautiful and iconic venue, wait until dusk, get the family together (and we mean everyone - grandparents, uncles, aunties, parents, kids, friends!), dig out the flourescent clothing and grab everything and anything that glows or flashes. Then set off on a Supernova 5K!
No stress, no time limits - just friends and family spending an evening together doing something a little different but a lot of fun! Fancy dress is strongly encouraged - we want you to light up our iconic venues and make them look even more spectacular then they already do!
Here's how you can join Team CF in 2016:
1) Register for one of our guaranteed free Charity Places and pledge to raise a minimum (or more if you like!) of £100 for Cystic Fibrosis, OR
2) Purchase your Own Place in the race and simply raise whatever you can.
Both options are available by entering online here.
We promise you loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF t-shirt, to wear with pride during the race along with your neon attire! (We really want to see those selfies!)
- Fundraising pack and ideas to help maximise your fundraising.
- Invite to our online interactive Training Zone, where you can get access to all kinds of useful info.
- Team enewsletters so you can see where your money is going and the difference it is making.
- Access to our exclusive social media running group where you can meet (virtually of course) and swap tips with other Team CF Runners.
In order to offer you the right level of support (and of course to ensure you get your freebies) please let us know you are taking part on behalf of Team CF by clicking 'Register Online' below.
(Photo credit: Lesley Martin 2016)