There is no better way to see the City of London and all it has to offer than joining in with this challenge! This path has a superb backdrop steeped in history and culture!
Can you take on the ultimate 100km route to Henley and attempt to complete the challenge within 24hrs!
You can also tackle the 50km option with a target time of under 12hrs or take on the 25km route from Putney to Hampton Court.
Event location and timings:
- Start waves 8am-10am
Essential event information:
- Full Challenge (100km) 24+ hours
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~50km)
- Quarter option (1st/4th ~25km)
- 2 Day Option - 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Camping Options available
- Choose your start time
- Rest Stops at 21, 52, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle busses from finish
Here's how to sign up
Sign up for your charity place here!
- Pay your registration fee - 50% off your fee until 11 February 2018!
- Receive a confirmation of your place in the event from the organisers
- Fundraise your pledge, depending on your distance, for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, e-newsletters, and a free t-shirt from us!
Walking with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!