Leaving Duthie Park bright and early at 9am, the Mighty Stride (23m) immediately joins the Deeside Way and makes its way west through the City to West Cults before heading to Peterculter. The walk continues west out of the city and into the breath-taking scenery of the ‘shire’ before reaching Drumoak where our Big Strollers (15.5m) join the fun. Both walks then move onwards to Crathes, further into the wild! At Crathes our walkers visit Milton Park before moving onto Banchory where The Wee Wanderers (8m) get in on the action. The route then crosses the famous River Dee and enters Blackhall Forest, where the walk winds its way up to Shooting Greens. Then it’s all downhill from here! Our walkers then follow the old military road to our end site – The Kiltwalk Village at Potarch Green which forms part of the stunning Ballogie Estate.
Here, our walkers can enjoy a very well earned drink, a hot meal and all the entertainment and excitement found at the Kiltwalk Village.
Registrations for the Aberdeen Kiltwalk 2018 are now closed but please take a look at the other regions!
Once you have signed up and confirmed your place on the Kiltwalk, please be sure to let us know you will be taking part for Team CF. In return for your efforts we promise to deliver the following;
- A Cystic Fibrosis Trust T-Shirt to wear with pride on the day (don't forget to selfie as often as possible!)
- A fundraising pack which is absolutely jammed with ideas to help you maximise your fundraising
- Access to our online interactive training zone
- Support from our community and events team; we're here to help
- Team e-newsletters; so you can see what your fundraising does for those with CF.
If you have any questions about this or any other event please call the events team on 02037 952 176.
You will be invited set up an Everyday Hero fundraising page during registration - please ensure you do this as The Hunter Foundation will top up all donations received via this method by a fabulous 40%!