You've chosen your region now its time to choose your route!
Mighty Striders (25m) set off from stunning St Andrews and cross the iconic Old Course and head onto the Links past the famous Old Course Hotel and then on to the Fife Coastal Path. The picturesque coastal path continues through Leuchars on minor roads before entering the Tentsmuir National Reserve, the route then carries on north and moves through the forest as we make our way towards Tayport, where the Big Strollers (11m) join the fun. Then it’s over the bridge at Newport of Tay (where there are some fantastic photo opportunities) and into Dundee itself, where the Wee Wander (6m)starts at Discovery Point. We then head back to the shore, following the Tay to the magnificent Broughty Castle. Finally its a gentle jaunt to the finish line at Monifieth Beach where a hot meal, a few drinks and a night of entertainment will be waiting on all of our walkers.
Sign up for your own place by clicking the button below!
Sign up for your own place
Once you have signed up and confirmed your place on the Dundee Kiltwalk, please be sure to let us know you will be taking part for Team CF, by emailing email@example.com. In return for your efforts we promise to deliver the following;
- A Cystic Fibrosis Trust T-Shirt to wear with pride on the day (don't forget to selfie as often as possible!)
- A fundraising pack which is absolutely jammed with ideas to help you maximise your fundraising
- Access to our online interactive training zone
- Support from our community and events team; we're here to help
- Team e-newsletters; so you can see what your fundraising does for those with CF.
If you have any questions about this or any other event please call the events team on 02037 952 176.
You will be invited to set up an Everyday Hero fundraising page during registration - please ensure you do this as the Hunter Foundation will top up all donations received via this method by a fabulous 40%!