Tough Mudder West
Take on Tough Mudder. Designed to test your all-round strength, stamina, mental grit and camaraderie, Tough Mudder is an event not to be missed.
Tough Mudder events are hardcore 10-12 mile (18-20 km) obstacle course challenges designed with the most innovative obstacles and over one million participants globally to date. This event is not a race, it's about pushing yourself to the limits and helping others to do the same - that is the challenge.
At the end of Tough Mudder West, get your orange headband to proudly wear to work on Monday morning, a pint, bragging rights and membership into Mudder Nation. Plus it gives you an excuse to get all your mates together and kick-start a tradition.
We promise all participants loads of support along the way including;
- A Cystic Fibrosis T-Shirt to wear with pride on the day (and for those all important muddy selfies!)
- Access to our exclusive online training zone
- An invitation to our Adrenaline Facebook group where you can meet (albeit virtually!) other like-minded, thrill-seeking CF Trust supporters
- Regular updates and e-newsletters so you can see how your fundraising helps those with CF
- Any other support you may need along the way
How to join Team CF at Tough Mudder in 2018;
- Chose your event from the list below
- Sign up online
- Let us know you are using your place to run for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Simply raise as much as you can!
If you have any questions regarding this or any other event please call the events team on 02037 952176.
Tough Mudder events in the West Region 2018 (click on the link to sign up);
August 11th - Manchester - Tough Mudder 5k
September 8th & 9th - Cholmondeley Castle, Cheshire - Tough Mudder HALF
September 8th & 9th Cholmondeley Castle, Cheshire - Tough Mudder FULL
Let us know