The Do it for Charity Santa Run is now into its 9th year and is London’s largest Santa run. With over 4,000 Santa’s are expected to take part, you can’t miss out this festive season!
From the organisers you will receive:
- Free Santa Costume!
- 5km and 10km route
- Festive Fun – carol singers, Christmas themed characters and a free mince pie!
- Pre-event support:
- Highly popular event Facebook page
- And your official Santa Run medal!
Event location and times:
- Victoria Park, London
- Starting at 11am
Here's how to sign up
Sign up for your own place here!
- Pay your registration fee
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you have a place!
- Fundraise as much as you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, e-newsletters, and a free running vest from us!
Running with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.