This route takes in the seafront between Brighton Pier and Brighton Marina, wonderful cliff top and panoramic city views, the majestic cream regency architecture, and a great 2 mile run past the colourful beach huts of Hove!
Why not join Team CF and race the scenic Brighton Half Marathon course! This is a flat and fast route perfect for your first half marathon or for hitting that personal best,and by running with Team CF you can help us make a difference for those living with cystic fibrosis.
Cystic fibrosis is chronically misunderstood, and is carried unknowingly in the genes of millions. It's often invisible to the naked eye yet destroys lives, stopping them short, inflicting hardship and distress on those affected, their families and carers. That’s why we must keep working and fundraising to develop better treatments and, ultimately, a cure.
This will be the 27th year of the Vitality Brighton Half Marathon. One of the first major half marathon's in the running calendar, the race is now one of the most popular races in the UK.
Here's how you can take part in the Vitality Brighton Half Marathon 2017!
- Sign up here!
- Let us know you are using your own places to race for us by clicking the 'register' button below
- Receive an email with instructions for next steps from us!
- Fundraise as much as you can to help fight for a life unlimited
- Receive training, support and your free running top from us!
- Take in the beautiful scenes of Brighton as you complete this Half Marathon.