Walk, jog or run 100km the Wye Valley - join us for a real challenge in 2018!
Take on the dramatic landscape straddling the England & Wales border - an area of outstanding natural beauty. A Chepstow start then through woodlands and the limestone cliffs of the Wye gorge, with the magical twisting riverside path passing Tintern Abbey enroute to Ross-on-Wye at half way. You'll climb Capler Hill to the Iron Age fort, and traverse above the river before Hereford's cathedral comes into view, and a welcome finish line after an amazing 100km journey with full support and hospitality all the way.
- Start - Chepstow, Wales
- Finish - Hereford
Here's how to sign up:
- Sign up link coming soon!!
- Pay your registration fee
- Receive a confirmation of your place in the event from the organisers
- Fundraise your pledge, depending on your distance, for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, e-newsletters, and a free t-shirt from us!
Walking with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.