It's one of the flattest marathons in the UK and offers seasoned runners the chance of a personal best and provides a wonderful challenge for adults of all abilities.
The extremely popular Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon guides you through the stunning historical city of York, into the countryside, where you can speed through mile upon mile of flat landscape around the Vale of York, and the pretty villages and towns of North and East Riding of Yorkshire. With the 2016 event selling out early in the year we are sure 2017 will be even more popular!
How can you get involved?
- Apply for one of our exclusive free charity places, in return for a minimum sponsorship pledge of £400, download and complete an entry form here and return to the events team ASAP.
- Alternatively purchase your own place here, if your successful in securing your own place, let us know by clicking the 'register online' button below and we can help you use your place to raise vital funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
Join Team CF and we promise to give all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Invite to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters
- Post-run hospitality
Running with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.
For more information or to register your interest for our charity places please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the events team on: 02037 952 176.